Thursday, June 30, 2011

SPW

If you have been keeping up with the Shoals Perfect Wedding then you have already seen Erin & Alex's lovely engagement photos by Armosa Studios! They chose the location Cane Creek Canyon Nature Preserve, which I must say is my new favorite place in (or a little outside of) town. If you adore nature you must go there! I helped style their outfits and made their music sheet background which is also going to double as their photobooth background for the big day. Notice Erin's skirt- it was her mother's back in the day. I love details like that! Erin & Alex are such a fabulous couple and are truly deserving of the Shoals Perfect Wedding. They are both so appreciative, joyful, & full of genuine love. I've enjoyed working with them, and their wedding is going to be a beautiful event! And baby Dean's first wedding. ;) If you haven't seen their engagement photos yet then go pick yourself up the newest copy of No'Ala magazine, or go to Armosa's blog to check it out. Oh, and did I mention that I got a sneak peak of Erin's bridals? Well I did, and she is such a gorgeous bride. I can't wait for you all to see her in all her bridal beauty... especially Alex. :)

Here are a few of my favorites:



Be sure to keep following Erin & Alex's wedding journey and experiences with our fabulous local vendors here!

Until next time, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment