Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Beachy Fun & Glamor!

Whoa! It has been over a week since I last blogged. As you previously read, Bradley was in NY and returned last Sunday. We've been busy enjoying each others company and various other things, so I have neglected most things internet-related. Sometimes its so nice to take a web break. ;)

We have a few things to catch you up on, but for right now I want to share some of these yummy vintage beach photos that have me antsy for a summer beach trip. We are going to take advantage of our summer before adding a sweet little addition to our family and have some serious fun in the sun! Oh, and who knows where to find one of these adorable vintage swimsuits... for a pregnant girl?! :)


source


source unknown


source


source


source unknown

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I was just looking at a few swimsuits on modcloth.com, but they didn't have any quite this cute! I'll go for super-cute next year; this year it's going to be about hiding the still-there post-baby belly.

    ReplyDelete