Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Honeysuckle

Bonjour!

Our brother and sis-in-law of Glass Jar Photography approached me about a Honeysuckle color inspired tablescape, and it turned out just lovely. You can check out the photos here and here. I had so much fun getting into the Valentine's Day spirit and creating a small atmosphere of vibrant colors and sweet treats. Crisp white and deep aqua are fabulous accents to such a pretty bright pink. And can anyone go wrong with petifores? Yum!


Glass Jar Photography

Pantone announced Honeysuckle as the color for 2011, and come on... they always get it right. It is a trending color for Spring 11 Fashion so far, and the wedding biz is always on the heels of high fashion. Here a few tidbits for Spring 11 to feast your eyes upon.

So what do you think? I adore the color's vibrancy and flirtatious attitude and plan on using it to spark up my wardrobe!

4 comments:

  1. Honeysuckle makes me feel happy when i look at it! Beautiful work as always Mrs. Jordyn and i'm happy for you and your growing family!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that honeysuckle was going to be so hot this season! I guess I know what the next item of clothing I buy will be ;) thanks for the inspiration Jordyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I found your blog through the Shoals Perfect Wedding advertisements and have really enjoyed reading it. I love the table scape! Also, you probably have seen this site before, but I stumbled upon it tonight and thought I would share it with you.:) It reminded me of some of your posts.www.shopantiquaria.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Ladies!
    And Karen, thanks for that link, it's so great!

    ReplyDelete