Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Glimpse at Baby Dean

We are officially past the half-way mark through our pregnancy! The past 4 1/2 months have flown by, and I know the next few months will too. August 2nd will be here before we know it and we will finally meet our sweet baby! I am already so in love with him or her, and I can only imagine how much more our hearts will grow once we become parents to a little precious person.

Last Thursday we went to have our 20 week ultrasound. Bradley and I both had butterflies all morning, and the baby must have been excited to show itself too because he or she was moving all over the place. It was such an amazing experience to finally see our little one and watch him or her move. I love having a visual to associate with the movements I feel inside my tummy. He or she is constantly moving even though I do not constantly feel it yet. I sure I will soon enough! The movements still feel like gentle taps or brushes. And now I know that its a little hand touching his or her head and face, or little feet kicking and crossing. And to our surprise we even got a few peaks of his or her face! He or she teased us with short glimpses before wiggling around or covering that beautiful tiny face! We are also so thankful that the baby and I are perfectly healthy. His or her spine, head, and weight all measure to be exactly where they need to so far. And speaking of all this "his and her" talk, once we were in the ultrasound room it was definitely hard to not go ahead and find out the sex. But we held out, and the ultrasound technician is the only person in the world that knows if our baby is a boy or girl! The answer is in a sealed envelope with my paperwork at the doctor's office. We can't wait to be surprised on or around August 2nd!















We can't wait to meet you Sweet Baby and hold you in our arms!

2 comments:

  1. So precious!!!! Any Jordyn you are such a precious preggo!!!!!! <3 - Jennifer Creasy

    ReplyDelete